Patch 0.7 Notes: December 20, 2007
- Memory manager rewritten for better performance and stability.
- Fixed a UI-related memory leak.
- Fixed a clothing and armor texture-related memory issue.
- New Looking For Group interface that allows players to more easily find each other for creating specific groups.
- Reorganized the De-modificator, Augmentrex, and Nanoforge interfaces to appear in the left-hand panel area.
- Added an auto-transparency feature to the chat window.
- Players can skip all logo splash-screens with a single click.
- The difficulty of Nightmare has been rebalanced. More overall experience is earned in Nightmare levels, scaling of group experience and difficulty has been improved, and the overall level progression has been adjusted.
- Fixed skills being added to and/or removed from Shift activation when swapping weapons.
- Investing a skill point into an Aura skill will no longer automatically cause it to activate.
- Taunt skills are no longer reduced in effectiveness when in a group.
- Path of Righteousness now applies damage from offhand melee weapons.
- Prayer of Retribution can now be used while poisoned.
- Prayer of Healing can no longer be used while poisoned.
- The Summon Ember and Summon Fire Elemental skills no longer conflict when granted through items.
- Fixed a bug that caused Drain Power to charge an upfront power cost.
- Tempest’s targeting range has been increased and properly loses targets that move out of range.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Boneshards from having any effect on every other cast.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Evokers from using any other skills for two seconds after casting Boneshards.
- Hand of Nostrom correctly adds more beams as the skill level increases.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes caused the Warper minion icon to not display.
- Master of the Flame skill effects now display properly in the skill description tooltip.
- Engineer Drone behavior improved.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Repair Drone to be used at no cost.
- Drones will now level properly along with their owner. Existing Drones that are below your character’s level will automatically be raised to the correct level.
- Drones now receive correct health bonuses with skill level after they are re-summoned.
- Overshield now gives the correct amount of shields.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Homing Shot from activating properly.
- Fixed a bug with the Cannon Street Rails quest.
- Fixed a bug in the Helping Hands and Triage quests where Maxim and Arphaun occupy the same place.
- Fixed a bug with the Regular Customer quest where Slaughterbeast occasionally wouldn’t spawn as expected.
- Characters stuck in the Holborn station after completing the game in normal mode should be able to progress.
- Improved the drop rate of analyzers and various recipes.
- New blueprints have been added for Focus Items and Boots.
- Focus Items and Boots can now be made by crafters.
- Fixed a bug where already activated Auras would turn on and off when swapping weapons that grant Aura skills.
Guilds and Groups
- Fixed a bug where players were not seeing Guild invites.
- Introduced new Auto-Party logic to provide better matches.
- Fixed additional instances where players were sometimes randomly teleported when other people used portals.
- Players can now use the /stuck command when in Ghost form.
- Fixed rare instances where certain areas were impassible.
- Fixed a bug where Founders saw all character names in blue text.
- Fixed rare issues with being unable to properly apply the Multiplayer patch.
- Fixed a bug with mods on weapons not being properly equipped when loading a character.
- Fixed rare cases where the PRD became unusable.
- Fixed a bug where numerous pets would show up in Stations.